Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wish me a good luck!!

Yesterday at my office, I checked my PTPTN Pembayaran Balik list..zannen dakara (too bad) it reach 50k..!!With the interest almost RM120 per-month..really making me no mood to continuing pay those debt..even if I paid,the interest still kept going!!WTF!!?

To tell the truth, I've manage to finished my studies with both Diploma and Degree, so total for both debt reach 50k and one of my friend told me if I wan to reduce my debt and my interest,I need to pay more than before,let say..the total is 50k,so its like loan bank to buy a car and u need to pay about RM400-600 per-month..LOL!

Funny but true,its like loan to buy a car...it will continue until 9-11 years HAHAHAHAHHAHA..but still there's a good news,heard that "someone" can go back already since last week.. :) :) ..congratz and relief for me as it was tense to sitting "there" for 1 week as I was already experience it few years ago -_-" ..

2010 will be challenging year for me, as I need to scores some of my goal ahead in 2010..!Gambarremasu!As CCNA course will started soon, would gave me more knowledge and experienced on network! :)

Good luck 2010 or Good luck for me?
tDs-IS

No comments:

Post a Comment