Monday, January 18, 2010

2010....new revolution?

Was thought that this year gonna be "my big year" ahead...since I'm 26 yo already(October I'm gonna be real 26 actually), few targets I set in my mind and I wished it became reality..

I wish..:-Get a permanent job
-Continue studies with Master..(doing it part time on weekend..hopefully)
-Saving some cash
-Upgrade my old pc
-Reduce my debt..(water filter,PTPTN)
-Get a CCNA certificate..
-Get my own Car/House
-Fulfilled my parents wish
-Gave my family some cash..
-and try to get married this year..? HAHAHAHAHAH
I DO not wish..:-Jobless
-Being alone
-Being useless pathetic loser with nothing but a loser!LOL
-Joining AF8,mystar LG,Malaysian Idol,One in a million and Jangan lupa lirik!wtf??
-Play HON AHAHAHAHAHAH

2010 Inspired , 2009 Painless,
tDs-IS

No comments:

Post a Comment