Friday, January 8, 2010

Just back from Port Dickson..

Apparently I'm just back from outstation PD where I need to setup and format one pc there as Port Dickson Power (PDpower) under Simedarby company. To be honest, shit happen when i spent one whole day just to configure and join domain for only 1 pc. Yes,only 1 pc..could you believe it?Started from 10am until 5pm to finish formatted and join domain. But I was amaze by the environment and the work place. It gave me harmony and passion with no pressure for work at all. I'm happy to get the opportunity to be there (of course that pc is the sickest things happen to me! LOL). It took 40 minutes to reach Banting! :D :D . Totally different with Subang Jaya with traffic..cars..and motorcycles..and...cars..and..bases... = =" ,well no different tho as I'm still Simedarby worker hahahaha..!

Hoping for another PD journey, Maybe working at PD??
tDs-IS

No comments:

Post a Comment