Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Story of bad days...

First of all, I got no problem at all working at Sime Darby Energy, to be honest I'm happy to be able working here at USJ7 compare to KL. During for the past few days ago, my dad told me.."sometimes,we need to worked with the people that we dont even like.."..."you were paid to do the job.."..."we cannot be "too" honest when come to work with people that you don't like.."...I'm getting to trust my dad's words..

For the first 2 months when I started working here at Sime Darby Energy,there was no problem and I'm so obey with my senior (I suppose LOL), but when after the 2nd month of working, my dad's words really became reality..I was like wtf??!Due of my current situation..I do stress a lot..I really do stress a lot..when I checked back my new year revolution(konon la hahaahha), its getting sad to achieve those things that I wish..haizz now it becoming I wish i could achieve those things that I wish HAHAHAHAHAHA crap man..need to work with people that i dont even liked,cannot be too honest with these people..later the fellow will "pijak kepala"..well I'm still in learning part..so I just keep my mouth zip..hope that 1 day I could find another job with peoples that I do prefer to work with..

Sucks,Disaster,
tDs-IS

No comments:

Post a Comment