Monday, February 1, 2010

Start Class....

Herm..finished my degree but still not satisfied my parents wished instead..they asking me to continue with Master..so I took Cisco certificate learning started from today onwards. Due to financial problem as well (ahahhaha 50k PTPTN debt), I was thought if I took Cisco class much better and could gave me an open opportunity to find good and permanent job.

Its February...another few months my contract with Sime Darby Energy will expired. Another 4 months I might need to gear up and started to find for another job since Sime Darby at Subang Jaya no vacancies. My target is to achieve as much as possible experiences, good permanent job, and saving some cash (hopefully can reach 10k at least!).

Congratulations to Norlizan, which is a good friend of mine since we were working at Elite Titan SDN BHD or I should called her Cikgu Norlizan hehehe. Now thats you have fulfilled your own dream to become a teacher. Great and hopefully this will be your beginning of success in your life!

To be honest, I still not give up on Sime Darby. My parents wishing me to stay with Sime Darby and get a permanent job here. Hope Cisco class gonna help me get trough with this!!

Gogo, Gambatte,
tDs-IS

No comments:

Post a Comment