Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pening kepala..

CNY holidays end...now back to working and study life...this week gonna be a busy week for me as Cisco test is coming around the corner and I felt dizzy with it. Headache and tiring week as usual when I need to attend class 8-10pm every Monday and Wednesday.

Few days ago,went to Malacca and I witness the sickest traffic I've ever seen before at Malacca. Almost 4 hours I'm on the road finding parking and stuck in traffic. If I only knew this would happen,I will never came to Malacca during CNY!!!!!What a bloody damn shit !@$@#%#$^#^&#%#!!!I went to Malacca just want to enjoy the Menara Taming Sari with family unfortunately it turn to be hideous day for me!

Last week on 20th Feb,went to Banting and accidentally buy 3 shirts huhuhu,I almost stunned with the price of the shirt because it cheaper compared to what it looks!!!RM19.90,RM17.90,and RM18.90....although it appear to be no brand but I like the style and design including the one that I've buy for syg.

Maybe because of the whether, I've got headache during at night though I act like nothing happen and it doesn't hurts me at all in front of syg :P :P ...I'm sorry for the Malacca trip syg, sorry to disappoint you...

Headache..., Maybe I should get painkiller??!
tDs-IS

No comments:

Post a Comment