Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Test..

Almost a month I've attended Cisco class and today probably my 1st test though I'm not feeling well and "tak sedap badan"..

To be honest its difficult to explain but I'll do my best in order to achieve good result and at the same time I need and desperately to gain more knowledge in network coz here at Simedarby I'm having difficulties learning and gaining network experience..

Though my heart and head is not in a good condition,but this is life,sometimes you need to acknowledge whatever difficulties and pressure that you've get in front of you. Even though its an obstacle but this is what life do to lives...this is pain..to be adults you must get through this...

Maybe this is what they say.."No Gain No Pain"...although I'm now not feeling that well,I hope that there's someone out there could lend some courage to proceed with this...work,studies,love,$$$,...all are mix up and scrappy all over my bloody head..May Allah bless me..

Head? or Tail?
tDs-IS

No comments:

Post a Comment