Thursday, October 1, 2009

About Me and My Birthday...23?24?25?

Nothing special about me actually..simple,love to laugh,smile,talkative,friendly...and most important as for today...I'm old!aRGHHHHHH !!Well maybe few peoples don't know that Vanida Imran's birthday is on 1st October!Same with me but tang year tu different la oiii!hahahaha. OK here few things that peoples don't know what i hate the most during my birthday...

1)don't like celebrate with cakes and happy birthday songs...but an exception for my family..enough for the wish (call/sms/friendster/face book)..as well as birthday gift still OK!(of course i love gift..anything might do!)

2)i don't clubbing even if not my birthday, i don't think i will go clubbing!

3)i would never celebrate at Hotel!even if got friends surprise my birthday at Hotel..i might just accept it ..but still I'm gonna act like happy!

4)will never ever drink!cos i don't drink!

Well to be honest 25 yo not too bad actually..hope u guys and girls drop a comments here!!Oh yea my wish is to ....secret laaaaaaa!Thank you

Today special for me, 25 yo is me,
tDs-IS

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Is, you are not special, thats why I didnt wish you earlier. lol

    //TOPSHOP

    ReplyDelete