Monday, September 14, 2009

Ramadhan Al-Mubarak...

Suppose Ramadhan Al-Mubarak should be fasting month for all Muslims. In Melaka, there's a lot of bazaar around Ayer keroh,Batu Berendam,Peringgit. Mostly I went to Peringgit with my fellow tDs friends sometimes with my housemates and sometimes with my sister. Actually I wanna go with tDs members most of the time but.....but....but.......HAHAHAHHAHAA...the time we finish sahur actually about 5.30am...got 1 day i went to tDs(Tempat Duduk Syaitan HHAAHHA)house at 7am to watch Tatta Hitotsu no Koi...got 2 syaitans eating at 7am. What? 7am??Didn't I mention earlier time that we finish sahur 5.30am?? OK!HOLYSHIT!HAHAHAHHAHA..

The question: Who is those 2 syaitans??
a)Hyunsuk and Fatal
b)CaesarX and Hyunsuk
c)Topshop and Fatal

Ok...the next few days, got another syaitan went to KFC at lunch time to buy combo meal!!HAHAHAHAHAHA but of course that syaitan from another house but still he went to "Tempat Duduk Syaitan" house to eat.

The question: Who is that syaitan??
a)tDs-IS
b)CaesarX
c)Kyoriam
d)Apit

Love me, Kiss me,
tDs-IS

5 comments:

  1. 2 syaitan : Hyunsuk and Fatal

    Another syaitan went to syaitan's house to eat KFC : Apit.

    HAHAHA

    -V

    ReplyDelete
  2. ni bile nyer puase. taun ni aku tapau mamak jer takde kfc

    ReplyDelete