Friday, September 11, 2009

History of my Dota Life!

Well, Im gonna tell u guys about my simple life back in 2002. The year of 2002 where all tDs members entered MMU. What?2002?Guess we're old enough :-( ! hahaha But there's a lot of memory between us. I started to play DOTA in 2005 when my friend ssssssaiden(pejal) introduce it to me and my housemate at that time. Surely I was supernoob once. I've been bullied by all tDs members coz at that time Im just a newbie and Im not part of tDs yet. I became freak when i played for about 16 hours nonstop(well thats my record tho) using Slideways's a.k.a tDs-Hyunsuk's pc.
It tooks me 2 month to reach tDs level but still cannot pawn tDs-Fatal,tDs-MTH,tDs-Hyunsuk(probably my sifu that time haha),tDs-Alyaa a.k.a Topshop,Zed, CaesarX and Kampinto. Damn you guys! After about 4 years playing Dota together, we've been achived several trophy and prize .Of course our great achivement was 3rd place as always HHAHAHA. Last our tournament together was at MMU Melaka open where we grab 3rd place with prize money rm750. It was a sweet memory with our teammate at that time Fatal,Slideways,Mth,Caesar,and Me......I was hoping that maybe 1 day we could play one more time in competetive tournament. Finally, it seems like we all busy with studies and work. To be continue.......


Curse Me,Love Me, Hate Me,
tDs-IS

7 comments:

  1. Host: ready liao?
    TOPSHOP: go.
    5
    4
    3
    2
    1
    TOPSHOP has left the game


    Rindu sial.

    --V

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAtafark ??

    mana nama aku ??

    aku ANTABAX legend kowt..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Host: rdy no leaver
    Host: leaver ban papa mama die.
    TOPSHOP: ok
    5
    4
    3
    TOPSHOP: HOST DOG
    TOPSHOP has left the game

    ReplyDelete
  4. lek antabax,to be continue kot..nantikan karya seterusnye hu hu

    ReplyDelete
  5. abg senpai ko xnak citer ke?
    wakakaka

    ReplyDelete