Friday, September 11, 2009

History and Tragedy Hyunsuk's PC!!

Basically tDs-Hyunsuk a.k.a Slideways were my close friends including tDs-Fatal,Topshop and tDs-Ashlan a.k.a Bluei. In 2005, I always played Dota using Hyunsuk's pc. At that time, Hyunsuk's pc "hou lan geng" lo compared with Fatal's pc(mouse kecik pastu suke lari + keyboard berdaki hahaha) and Topshop's pc(mouse besar+desktop full of item hahhaa). Everytime when I lepak at their house, 100% im gonna play at "hou lan geng" pc. In that pc also got a lot of "stuff"(dont ask! hahhaa). Usually after Hyunsuk and Kyoriam skip Digital class and sleep together behind me, Im the 1 who using the pc. Oh yea my house got no internet at that time but only got astro so thats why i play dota online(blueserver) at their house. One day, not one day la this "fellow" everytime oso menyemak using hyunsuk's pc HAHAHAHA, this "fellow" usually checkout "stuff" in the pc. Got 1 day Fatal told me the "fellow" masturbate infront of Hyunsuk's pc when Fatal at that time WAS in the room on the bed act like sleeping. I was like WTF?But there's NO EVIDENCE! HHAHAHAHAHA. I was thought maybe just a fake story by Fatal. After trimester break when this "fellow" lepak at Hyunsuk's house(hyunsuk house including fatal,hyunsuk,topshop and bluei) for about 3 weeks, Hyunsuk found something "JELLY" on his keyboard!Then he took kain buruk cleanup the "JELLY" at the same time Hyunsuk smell it as well. AIR MANI SUDEY! HAHAHAAHHAAHAHHA. WTF man. GROSSSSSSS! Hyunsuk all night long figure and wondering who's "JELLY" are on my keyboard!??

The Question: Who's "Jelly" is it??
a)tDs-IS a.k.a me?
b)tDs-Fatal?
c)Topshop?
d)Caesarx?
e)Bluei?
f)Kyoriam?

After we figure out who's "JELLY" are....the"fellow" proudly said..."kau patut bangge ader cop mohor aku" WTFFFFFFF HAHAHAHAHAHA
Topshop told us...AIR MANI SUDEY HYUNSUK! HAHAHAHAH
After that tragedy....I seldom using Hyunsuk's pc becoz of that "Jelly".

P/S: Of course Hyunsuk still using those keyboard till now!HAHAHAHHA

Hold me, Hug me,
tDs-IS

5 comments:

  1. JELLY SUDEY. . That jelly become cheese d.

    "P/S: Of course Hyunsuk still using those keyboard till now!"

    BWAHAHHAAHAH!

    Mouse fatal ada hitam2. geli liao.

    --Topshop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Topshop told us...AIR MANI SUDEY HYUNSUK! HAHAHAHAH !!

    LOL !

    ReplyDelete
  3. mengamuk ni kalau sauji dapat tau hahahHHAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  4. wakakakka..cb!
    is, ko patut cite pasal abg ko dok pinjam motor ko slalu smpai rosak pastu xnak bayar smpai skang..WAKAKAKAKa

    ReplyDelete