Monday, November 30, 2009

"El Clasico"

OK!!Although I'm a big fan of Real Madrid but i have to admit that Barca played a better football compare to Real Madrid for last night matches...where the 80th "El Clasico" at Nou Camp ended 1-0 victory for Barca with Ibra's goal on 56th minutes. Even when strong lineup with Kaka`,Ronaldo,Higuain,Xabi Alonso in the 1st eleven but still the in form of Puyol and Pique, stops Real from getting any goals..Poyul who superb form with over 3 tackles block Marcelo and several more players and not to forget Valdes with decent saved when Kaka` cleverly set up for Ronaldo to 1 on 1 with Valdes but cant beat him, same goes to Iker with some of world class save.

I can see that Real Madrid defends improving but still about 3-4 players will closing down Messi once he hold and dribbles..when Pep decide to substituted Henry,I was like "NICE ONE!"! LOL! I was cheering when Henry came off but when i saw number "9" of Barca is ready to replaced Henry..."WTF! IBRA! KNN CCB #@#$%$#%#$%" cursing the Swedish international really pay me off when he scored after converted beautifully from Alves cross when Ibra off the marker as well beat the offside trap...

But overall,I'm satisfy with Real performance compare to last session losed 2-6 at Santiago Bernabeu...but still I might prefer if the staring lineup for Real would be Xabi Alonso,Lass,Kaka`,Ronaldo,Higuain,Benzema/Van der Vaart...I bet Real will become stronger after this lose...

Ronaldo and Ibra not fully fit, Play the fit player,
tDs-IS

No comments:

Post a Comment