Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy CNY!!!

First of all, Happy CNY to all Chinese who celebrating it. I never realize that already 1 month I left my blog without any news and update. To be honest, January was really chaos. Cant even sit for a minutes! Stress of work, busy meeting with peoples/client/customer and work!!!

Even Facebook open once in a while. Dota...forget it. I can count how many times I've played dota for the past 2 years? Looking forward to buy new monitor (so that I can play dota =D) and to buy laptop.

1st...news for 2011..Lee Chong Wei win Malaysia Open defeating Taufik in final on one sided match. Later in Korea Open, LCW lost to Lin Dan in 3 set of excitement match of non stop action smash and defense!

2nd...Torres to Chelsea? You've got to be serious!!!? This news really unacceptable for me as I was anti-Chelsea = ="

3rd....Adebayor to Real Madrid...guess what, it just loan. Hopefully he could brings glory and scored against Barca as El-Classico is around the corner.

Happy CNY, Work hard after CNY,
tDs-IS

No comments:

Post a Comment