Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Nokia N95 8gb or Blackberry Curve 8520?

Herm..apparently I'm so into this 2 phone. Ever since I've saw BB curve 8520 when I'm support BB at simedarby energy last time..I was amaze by the design and I'm so in love with BB curve!!But when I saw N95 8gb with black color..wow, nice phone and now I believe there is no N95 8gb left in market.

So I might buy N95 8gb 2nd hand with price currently around rm6++ max and also I might consider BB curve as well since Digi got new promo where BB curve with only rm5++ with 2 years of contract...but if it is contract might hurts a lot when come to pay the bill end of month with rm68 per-month...

Tho its look cheap but trust me..it will hurts you when you're broke. Maybe I might buy BB curve 2nd with price on market rm6++ same with Nokia N95 8gb. I've bought Nokia N95 8gb of China actually :-P in term to test out whether it is the good choice for me if I buy N95 8gb the original one. Not a bad phone actually eventho made in China. Love the design.

Nokia N95 8gb? Blackberry Curve 8520?
tDs-IS

No comments:

Post a Comment