Sunday, March 28, 2010

HI!

YO! Wassup guys, hope u guys doing fine and ok with life! Apparently I'm working with MCHJV..erm guess need some explanation rite? MCHJV is stands for Malaysia China Hydro Joint Venture company that base at Bakun,Sarawak under project of Simedarby. Did you guys ever heard of the Dam,Bakun project? There's no IT staff at Bakun here so they call me for the interview at 2nd floor USJ 7,Simedarby Energy for the interview.

The previous staff was quit 2 weeks before I came in unfortunately he never handover his stuff to me. So..its a mess here!! To be honest, for this 1st week at Bakun..I blur! Damn blur! AHAHAHAHAH not because of the environment but because of the mess that previous IT staff left to me.

I'm not that happy nor sad to be working here, but here absolutely a lot of things need to learn and catch up, this one whole week I'm working including Sunday since there's no things I can do in my room (of course there's no TV,Laptop,Internet in my room hahahahaha).

So better I go to the office working and surf internet. Oh yea...the worst thing to working under MCHJV is...you need to work on Monday until Saturday!HAHAHAHA Saturday is full day 8.30am-5.30pm! HAHAHAHAHA

So you guys must be wondering whats my position here and my salary rite?? Bluek! Write your comment if you guys wanna know!! HAHAHAHHA

Suffered! Painless!
tDs-IS

1 comment: