Monday, December 14, 2009

Carey Island...

I'm just back from Carey Island,Banting,Selangor...well..went there for one week English Training since Sime Darby sent me for the training. Nothing much to say since I'm familiar with Carey Island already :P :P just there's no coverage for Digi and Maxis at Sime Darby Plantation Academy. It kind a sux when there's no coverage for Digi since I need to sms someone... >.<" ,but there's no time to rest and play around as well when they compress 10 hours of learning English per-day.

Final day...when came to test...it took 1 hour only to finish hahahhahahah coz I never do with passion at all when come to grammar part, same goes to writing when topic looks simple but eventually, hardly to believe I cant even think wisely to makes my essay productive and creative.

I never know that Sime Darby spent rm2,500 per-person for this English Training!!WTF??!Yes, rm2,500 per-person..imagine there's about 100 trainees..that one is for level 2..if add up with level 1..around 250 trainess in total..!!!!Could you imagine how much does Sime Darby spent on us! LOL!But some of us even play around hoping for another one week vacation!(since 1 week the duration of training,so no office work for 1 week!!)

I dont think my English improved much after this training...1 week learning English....dont think might change anything...

English language? Japanese language?
tDs-IS

No comments:

Post a Comment